If you have been on the searching for ways to unlock bootloader on Realme 3i, then your search ends right here! Read on to learn about the procedure, necessary downloads and all the prerequisite knowledge involved with the process.
The Realme 3i was released less than a month ago in the Chinese market and has soon made its way to the global region as well. The phone was released following the success of its more powerful counterparts – the Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro. We have already covered a number of guides, tips and tricks and more that you can read to truly master your Realme 3 or Realme 3 Pro. While the Realme 3i is the least powerful among its series, we feel it is still a very interesting pick for a number of people.
Oppo Realme 3i Review
Oppo Realme 3i was launched in 17Junuary 2019. It comes with 64GB memory, 4GB RAM, Dual SIM , 6.22 inches display with resolution 720 x 1520 pixels and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Oppo Realme 3i comes with delicious Diamond Blue, Diamond Red colors, powerful battery, Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE and Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS for best navigation.
Oppo Realme 3i is powered by Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6 with amazing technology is GSM / HSPA / LTE,price -, weight 178 g (6.28 oz) and microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. It has Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity. Oppo Realme 3i price in UAE is 844 AED. Device is powered by Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) with processer Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53). It has back camera 13 Megapixel, f/1.8, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF 2 Megapixel, depth sensor and selfie camera is 13 Megapixel , f/2.0 with superb features LED flash, HDR [email protected]
Full Specifications of Oppo Realme 3i
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6|
|Weight||178 g (6.28 oz)|
|Colors||Diamond Blue, Diamond Red|
|Display Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Screen Size||6.22 inches, 96.6 cm2|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Announced||13 June 2019|
|Release date||17Junuary 2019|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat12 600/50 Mbps|
|Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Specs||64GB Memory, 4GB RAM|
|Back||13 Megapixel, f/1.8, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF 2 Megapixel, depth sensor|
|Popular Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Video Quality||[email protected]|
|Front||13 Megapixel , f/2.0.|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE including Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS for best nevigation and microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go for communication|
|3.5mm jack||yes available|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
- One your Realme 3i – make sure your system version is updated to the latest. If not, we recommend a quick update to provide the most seamless experience.
- Download the following APK file on your device :
- Tap on it and install the APK file. To do so, navigate to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources. Head back and tap on the downloaded file, and tap on Install.
- Launch the application.
- Follow the steps showcased on the app itself. Tap on the Start Applying button in the middle, accept all the terms and conditions, and then tap on Submit Application.
- This will send a report status to Realme, which will then verify your device’s integrity and hopefully approve it for unlocking the bootloader.
- If everything works out as planned, you should see a message reading Review Accepted. This is where the actual unlocking of your bootloader comes into action.
- Click on the start in-depth test button. This will automatically reboot your device into the fastboot mode. A message reading “fast boot_unlock_verify ok” should pop up on your device’s screen.
- Now, connect your phone to the PC, and navigate to the folder where you have ADB and Fastboot installed.
- Type in the following command to check if your device has been recognized by the terminal or not :
- If everything is connected properly, you should see your phone connected with a serial number beside it.
- Continue by entering the following command to boot into the bootloader mode :
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone reboots into the bootloader mode, type in the last command that will unlock your phone’s bootloader:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now, a screen reading a warning message should pop up on your phone’s display. Use the volume up button to select ok, and press the power button once.
- This will unlock your device’s bootloader in the matter of a few seconds.
Voila! You’ve successfully unlocked the bootloader on your Realme 3i! Now you can enjoy all the features like being able to install custom ROMs, root your device, play around with various mods and so much more!