Xiaomi Mi CC9e Review
Xiaomi Mi CC9e was launched in 13 Junuary 2019. It comes with 128GB memory, 6GB RAM, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), 6.01 inches display with resolution 720 x 1560 pixels, and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Xiaomi Mi CC9e comes with delicious Black, Blue, White colors, powerful battery, Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE and Yes, with A-GPS for best navigation.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi CC9 and CC9 Meitu Edition
- You need ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC for this to work. If you haven’t already, follow our comprehensive guide to learn how you can ready up ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC.
- Make sure that you backup everything there is on your phone. Unlocking your device’s bootloader will wipe everything on your phone, including media. We recommend a thorough backup before beginning this process.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 60% of the battery prior to beginning this process to avoid any unforeseen shutdowns in the middle of the task.
- You will also need the Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool installed on your PC.
- Lastly, you need a data transfer cable to connect your phone to your Windows PC.
- First off, you need to enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on your phone. To do this, navigate to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number 7 times until you have enabled the Developer Options. Now head back to the main menu, scroll down and tap on Developer Options and then scroll down until you see the USB Debugging option, lastly tap to enable it.
- Secondly, you need to prepare your Xiaomi Mi CC9e to unlock its bootloader. To do this, navigate to Settings > Developer Options and then tap on the Enable OEM Unlock toggle.
- Now, open the folder where you had extracted the Mi Flash Unlock tool. Launch the executable file to open the tool.
- Read the disclaimer, then click on Agree. Proceed to Log in using your Mi Account. If you don’t have one already, sign up for it.
- Once logged in, a screen displaying the message “You device isn’t supported by Xiaomi Unlock” will popup. Don’t worry yet, and click on Go. This will take you to the Mi Unlock page.
- Click on the Unlock Now button on the blue web page. You will be asked to log in to your Mi Account once again. Enter your credentials and proceed to enter your mobile number.
- You shall now receive a One Time Password or OTP on your phone. Enter the code to verify.
- You are now registered in the bootloader unlocking program! Your application will be verified in 3-5 days, so take a break and you should receive an email or text when it’s all over.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive a new OTP on your phone. Return to the Unlock Page and enter the OTP to verify.
- Back on the Mi Unlock Tool, you can now proceed to unlock your device as it is now supported. Simply connect your Xiaomi device to your PC and press the Unlock button.
- The process will take a few seconds, and you should have an unlocked bootloader soon enough!