Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD Key Specs
|Screen Size||10.1 in (inches)|
|Resolution||1280 x 720 Pixels|
|Primary||5 Megapixels LED Flash|
|OS||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex A53|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 6100 mAh battery|
How to unlock the bootloader on Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD
If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel and factory flash of your device. Off course bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will effert device warranty. Acer doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Here are Steps to Unlocking the bootloader on Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD
1. If would you like to save your all data you must backup complete of your device. Bootloader unlocking process will effect on your data.
2. Download and install the Android USB Drivers and extract the ADB Fastboot setup in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlock bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
4. First of all Go to Settings –> System –> About Phone and tap on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option.
5. Once it done, now open the developer option and enable the OEM unlock and USB Debugging.
6. Now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. After connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Hold the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder.
10. If the command show device has unauthorized, then on your Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD , you will see a prompt popup message to allow USB Debugging. You can enable always allow from this computer and tap on OK button.
12. Your device will now boot into bootloader mode, now follow the below command to check if the device is connected properly to fastboot mode >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fastboot devices
13. Your device value will be shown if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, enter the command given below. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fastboot flashing unlock
15. Once you hit enter, your Pixel device will show a warning screen detailing the risks of unlocking the bootloader. You need to confirm using the Volume Key and enjoy unlocked Pixel 3 bootloader. Your device will perform a factory data reset and once you reboot, the device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command >>>>>>>>>>>>>>fastboot reboot
17. This way you can finally unlock the bootloader on Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD .
You can now go ahead and root your device and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you have followed the above-mentioned steps carefully and successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD device. Note that this is method is only for unlocking the Iconia One 10 B3-A40FHD smartphone. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps and also do report if you come across any link failure as well.
We really want to advice you before begin unlock the bootloader of your device, I would strongly recommend you to create a backup of your all files such as images, video and much more. If you will not backup your device you, bootloader will wipe off the entire data, moreover, it is advised to follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or Gizte.com are not responsible for it.