On this page, you will learn about how to download and install Stock ROM or Firmware for your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM If you are facing any software error or any other application issue, don’t worry we have a solution for you. Now you can unbrick your phone or fix boot loop issues and how to root or install any mods or custom ROM and also you can upgrade your Maxx Dual SIM using a Firmware file. Here we suggest you complete guidelines to resolve the issues.
Here, you have a method of rooting, installing custom ROMs, custom recovery, mods for your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM If you are an Android user and your phone out of order due to viruses, or you have downloaded any harmful application, so you can easily repair, and restore your Maxx Dual SIM device using Stock ROM.
Stock ROM On ZTE Maxx Dual SIM Firmware File
First, you need to download the firmware file on your computer/laptop. You should also need to download the important USB Driver on your computer for the firmware file process. Using SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum Flash Tool), you can install the Stock ROM on Maxx Dual SIM. Remember that these guidelines are also useful if you want to upgrade or downgrade the firmware on your Android device. The SPD flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Note: We always suggest you before begin the flashing process, please carefully read all instructions for a successful Stock ROM method application.
You can Unbrick your Maxx Dual SIM
To fix the boot loop problem
You can Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
To fix Bugs or Unroot on your Android device
To fix the lag or stutter on the ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
You can Revert to stock to gain your warranty
You will be able to receive OTA Updates
Please follow the step one by one properly and you must arrange all requirements, download links, and firmware details before start the flashing process.
Firmware File Name: ZTE_Maxx_Dual_SIM_MT6572_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 577 MB
Download Official Stock ROM or Firmware
How to Install Stock Firmware on the ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
Following the basic requirements please install the appropriate necessary drivers and tools on your computer for bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
If you want to install any CUSTOM ROM on Maxx Dual SIM, you must Unlock Bootloader on your phone. The bootloader allows you to Root your Android device, Flash TWRP, and Custom ROM.
How to flash ZTE Maxx Dual SIM using SPD Upgrade Tool
- 01: First, download the latest SPD Flash from the above-given link.
- 02: Now, please check the update of the SpreadTrum driver on your phone. You need to install the latest version of the drivers.
- 03: Please click on the Stock ROM / firmware file link from above particular as per your phone requirements.
- 04: Now you need to extract the downloaded file on your computer.
- 05: After that, please run the SpreadTrum Upgrade tool. [.exe]
- 06: Then connect your device with PC, and switch off your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM.
- 07: After connecting your Android device, please Load Pocket and select PAC/PAC5 file for the connected device.
- 08: Click / Select then “Start Downloading”
- 09: Follow the instruction appears and continues the flashing.
- 10: After this, your phone will reboot automatically which may take several minutes to reboot.
- 11: And finally you will receive a pass message in green color.
Now you have successfully flashed your device.
We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the ZTE Maxx Dual SIM Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Flash your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM device
1: First of all, you need to download and unzip the Stock ROM Firmware zip file on your computer.
2: After that, extracting the zip folder, you will find a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Drivers, and Manual for flashing.
3: Then, you should need to install the USB Drivers on your computer, if USB Drivers are already installed on your PC, please SKIP this step.
4: Before installing please carefully read the manual and instructions to flash the Firmware on your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM Device.
Read Before Starting:
SP Flash Tool: If would you like to download the latest version of the SP Flash Tool, then you must head over to the SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for the Linux page.
Backup creation: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM device. We always suggest you create a backup to prevent any data loss.
You May Also Like:
- How to Unlock Bootloader On Your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
- Best Backup Apps For Your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
- ZTE Maxx Dual SIM USB Drivers | CDC, ADB, and VCOM Driver
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode On YourZTE Maxx Dual SIM
- Hidden Secret Codes For Your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
- How to Root your phone without a Computer
- How to TWRP recovery and Custom Recovery On Your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
- Download SP Flash Tool For Your ZTE Maxx Dual SIM
Note: You May Stock ROM on ZTE Maxx Dual SIM Firmware, it is officially released by the company. If anything goes wrong the author is not responsible for it.